Sunday, December 12, 2010

Exam Week

Things are getting SERIOUS! Classes are over and exam week has began. I never thought the semester would go by this fast! I am excited because that means I can go home soon! Super excited to see the family! Challenges right about now is making sure I have all of my community service hours and that I have studied as much as needed. You don't want to get to exam day and not be prepared. Everyone is leaving everyday and it's kind of lonely if you have nothing to do in your dorm. I stay in Richmond Residence Hall so the walk to see friends that are still on campus is sometimes less taken. Being creative makes everything more amusing.
When we pack up our things to go home we have to remember to:
  • Clean up
  • Pack up
  • Lock the things you leave in the closet
  • Unplug all cords
And of course be prepared for 2011! Having all of your classes in order and everything paid for is very important for next semester. I myself have had an interesting first semester, with so many events and so much work, it's hard to say I was bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment