Monday, November 1, 2010

From Dusk til Dawn!

Busy Busy Busy!!!

October was a busy month and now it is over. I have so much to inform you on! I believe I elaborated only a little about what I have been up to, but I was recently in Coronation. Coronation is for The "Miss" of a college. My part in it was dancing and appearing in a nice, elegant gown of which we had to choose from three colors and we participated in it. I won Miss Richmond Hall (one of the Residence halls on campus). In doing so all the Mr and Misses of each organization and residence halls were allowed to participate in Coronation, which meant
  • 3 and 1 1/2 hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays takin from your LIFE!!!
  • Prioritizing and getting homework out of the way during the day
  • bringing heels to dance in
  • bracing yourself for any changes that choreographer might throw at you
If you're good at dancing it will be no problem! Coronation was awesome and yes I have pictures! Homecoming was this past week as well. I thought it was a dream when someone told me that Homecoming was the busiest week ever, but it was no dream nor a nightmare -if you have all your homework and studying out of the way! It was awesome. I wish I had gone to all of the functions, but I did not have the money to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment