Sunday, September 19, 2010

So much to do in so little time!

Well, it's been a little over a month since I have been at NCCU. I must say it's a lot of changes I am still adjusting to. I love how Central gives us the option to be involved, because that's mainly how you stay "busy" (for those who get bored easily like me). GET INVOLVED ! It will definitely benifit you. So what should I discuss first? Well there are many activities coming soon, such as:
  • BET College Tour coming September 24, 2010 (this Friday)
  • Aggie-Eagle Classic (football game Saturday)
  • Family Weekend (October 8th)
  • Homecoming week (later in October, details on that later)
I just cannot wait! There is so much to talk about. College keeps you busy, especially with classes and requirements. I must say one thing that is so very important to get your community service hours each semester! You need 15 per semester. The effective thing to do is to get all while you can, when you aren't busy and when you have opportunities given to you. Take what you can get and STRIVE for the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment